Saturday, February 02, 2008

Spiritual Journalling

Journal writing can be a rather intrinsic experience. The ultimate for many respondents to my journal writing research was writing a spiritual journal ....

The benefits from writing such a journal appeared to be quite incredible, and experienced on many different levels. The most common theme was the sens of being on a pilgrimage ...I can't imagine any reason why this wouldn't be a deep and fulfilling experience. Here are a couple of sites that you might find useful if you are contemplating such a journal.

And if you want to know more you can always try Ronald Klug's book ...




2 comments:

Anji said...

Your post has come at the right time, I'm toying with the idea of setting up a blog for my more spiritual thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Pamela thanks for referencing my website "How to Develop A Spiritual Journal." I have been enjoying your site, especially the note from the professor about keeping a quote each day.